October 28, 2005

Quotes...

Well, I've been hearing some good lines lately, so I thought I share some with the world...

Homer Simpson:
>> If it takes efford, it is not worth doing...
>> Alcohol: the cause of, and solution to all of live's problems
>> In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane
>> Trying is the first step towards failure
>> No beer, no couch, no TV.... I am so alone...

Ofcourse there are more... These are from "Serenity"...

Operative [seeing a whole fleet of Reaver ships coming at him]: "Will someone just fire!!!"

Jayne Cobb: "Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight, or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin paid; mostly only when I'm gettin paid?"

Dr. Simon Tam [in the middle of a fire fight]: "In all that time on the ship... I've always regretted... not being with you."
Kaylee Frye: "With me? You mean to say...... as in.... sex?"
Dr. Simon Tam: "Yes..."
Kaylee Frye: "To Hell with this. I'm gonna live!"

Kaylee Frye [to Simon who wasn't on the mission that the captain and others just got back from]: "Are you ok? "
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: "Is HE ok???"

Hoban 'Wash' Washburn: "...This is gonna get pretty interesting..."
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: "Define "interesting"..."
Hoban 'Wash' Washburn: [deadpan] "Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die...?"

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds [Over the ship's intercom]: "This is the captain speaking. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight... turbulence... and then explode..."

Jayne Cobb: "We're gonna explode??? I don't wanna explode!"

The Operative [to Mal]: "You are fooling yourself, Captain. Nothing is what it seems. You are not the plucky hero, the Alliance is not an evil empire, and this is not the grand arena."
Inara Serra [Pointing to a bomb she has lit]: "And that's not incense."

Hoban 'Wash' Washburn [about to crash the ship]: "I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar."

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds [shouting down into the vault]: "We're coming down to empty the vault now!"
Vault Guard [calling back up]: "You'll have to give me your authorization password!"
[Jayne fires a burst from his automatic rifle]
Vault Guard: "...Okay!"

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: "Do you want to run this ship?"
Jayne Cobb: "Yes!"
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds [caught off guard]: "Well... you can't..."

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: "Dear Buddha, I would like a pony and a plastic rocket."

Hoban 'Wash' Washburn: "Can we start with the part where Jayne gets beat up by a 90 pound girl? Because that's *never* getting old."

The Operative: "Do you know what your sin is?"
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: "Hell, I'm a fan of all seven... but right now, I'm gonna have to go with wrath."

Zoƫ Warren: "How much ammo we got left?"
Jayne Cobb: "Three full mags, and my swinging cod!"


Some quotes from Star Wars:

Obi Wan [seeing Anakin jump off a speeder at dazzling heights]: "Damn it! I hate it when he does that..."

Obi-Wan [just caught by anakin with a speeder]: "What took you so long?"
Anakin: "Well, you know, Master, I couldn't find a speeder that I really liked..."


Darth Vader: "leave them to me. I will deal with them myself"

Darth Vader: "You have failed me for the last time admiral..."

Bar customer [notices Obi-Wan arriving at the bar]: "You wanna buy some death sticks?"
Obi-Wan [using a Jedi mind trick]: "You don't want to sell me death sticks."
Bar customer: "I don't want to sell you death sticks."
Obi-Wan: "You want to go home and rethink your life."
Bar customer: "I want to go home and rethink my life."

Obi-Wan: "I was beginning to wonder if you'd got my message."
Anakin: "I retransmitted it to Coruscant, just as you'd requested, Master... Then we decided to come and rescue you."
Obi-Wan [looks at his handcuffed hands]: "Good job!"

Obi-Wan [to Anakin]: "Why do I get the feeling you're going to be the death of me..."

[R2-D2 is pulling C-3PO's head back towards his body]
C-3PO: "This is such a drag..."

[In the speeder, while chasing the assassin]
Obi-Wan: "You know I don't like it when you do that."
Anakin: "Sorry, master. I forgot that you don't like flying."
Obi-Wan: "I don't mind flying, but what you're doing is suicide...!"

[With head stuck on a battle droid's body]
C-3PO: "DIE, Jedi dogs!!!.... Oh... what did I say? "

Anakin: "You call this a diplomatic solution?"
Padme: "No, I call it an aggressive negotiation."

No comments: