November 09, 2008

Your details are on the internet...

Dear all,

It's unbelievable, after all those events where governmental departments and banks are loosing more and more private details, you would imagine they get it right for once, wouldn't you?
No...
No such luck.
Recently someone somehow managed to get hold of passport details of just about everyone on the planet! Yeah, everyone. Didn't believe it myself, until I checked it out personally.

This website provides details of just about everyone on the planet.
Try if your details are on the website too. I found mine!
I have already notified the owner of the website and informed him this is a breach of my privacy, and if he doesn't remove my details within 24hrs, he will have to defend himself in court.
I'm truly furious!

No comments: